Thursday, October 30, 2008

Less than 36 Hours ...

With less than 36 hours to go until the NaNoWriMo kickoff I'm beginning to realize I'm a wee bit unprepared. "No Plot, No Problem!" ... no books available either. They've completely sold out. So I decided to do some surfing for nano sites. Here are a few that I found:

10 Tips For Getting 50,000 by Nicole Humphrey
NaNoWriMo Tips and Tools by Nienke Hinton (links and resources)
Advice From a Noveling Veteran by Nathan Alderman, Macworld.com (tips to reach 50,000 words)
Surviving 30 Days of Noveling by Dan Moren, Macworld.com (How to make it through National Novel Writing Month)
Useful References for Writers NaperWriMo Wiki (TONS of reference links!)
Idea Generator for Nano - by C.R. Evers 

Good luck to all you NaNo's out there!

4 comments:

Mrs. Random said...

Yeah, I hear you. Here I am, up at 1am, wondering...what did I sign myself up for?

I made a separate blog for my NaNo work. I'll never publish this, and darn it...if I'm going to write 50,000 words, I'm going to put it where someone might read it!

Nothing there yet except a panic post
http://eyes-to-the-hills.blogspot.com

C.R. Evers said...

Great links!

I posted a couple of idea's on my blog too.

Good luck!

Christy

C.R. Evers said...

Thanks for linking me! :0)

Christy

Nora MacFarlane said...

You're welcome!