2) Eight lanes of bumper to bumper traffic and a sea of break lights on I-75 on a Friday evening rush hour through Atlanta is no where near as scary as I-75 through Cincinnati on any given day or time.
3) Sunny days and an ocean side condo with the beach right outside your window are not helpful when you are supposed to be writing.
4) Sunny days and an ocean side condo with the beach right outside your window is perfect for reading novels. Lots and lots of novels.
5) Always book the top floor of the condo. That way your upstairs neighbor who smokes and doesn’t use an ashtray won’t coat your deck with their cigarette ashes. Daily.
6) Dolphins are great fun to watch when the tide comes in.
7) Teenage daughters should always bring a friend on vacation.
8) Every meal in Georgia should include a Lipitor chaser.
9) The Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta is a wonderful place to visit, but very, very crowded. We were packed in like sardines…
10) I love the coast. I may have to retire ocean side!