Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lemonade Stand Award


Rena has awarded me the Lemonade Stand Award for great Gratitude and/or Attitude. Wow - Thanks Rena! To accept the award I must follow these rules:

1. Post the logo on my blog.
2. Nominate 10 blogs with great gratitude/attitude.
3. List and link my nominees.
4. Alert them of their nomination on their blog.

This is hard! There are so many good blogs to read. I enjoy reading about your thoughts on literature and writing, your adventures, and family. It's tough to narrow just to 10. Here goes:

1. Mary Whitsell
2. PJ Hoover
3. Chocolateer
4. Lady Glamis
5. Brenda
6. Ann Spollen
7. Christy
8. Green Girl
9. Linda D
10. Cinda

I am now on spring break. Woo hoooooo!!!!

11 comments:

Mary Witzl said...

Yay, thank you for this! I'm thrilled to think someone likes my attitude!

Linda D. (sbk) said...

Me too! Thanks!

I'll likely have to do this after the Easter weekend.

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Wow! THANKS!

PJ Hoover said...

Thanks, Nora!!! I totally appreciate it!

Rena Jones said...

It's fun to see that the people I nominated are nominating other blogs I read too. On one side, 10 blogs is a lot to nominate, but on the other side, there are SO MANY good ones I read! :)

Nora MacFarlane said...

You're all very welcome. I enjoy each of your blogs!

Brenda said...

Thanks Nora for the Award...

C.R. Evers said...

Thnxs for the nomination Nora!!!! I appreciate it! :0)

Christy

Angela Ackerman said...

Congrats on the award, and to everyone you passed it on to!

Kimbra Kasch said...

Great award for a great blog!

Anne Spollen said...

Gah -- I just got around to seeing this. I have to tell my kids SOMEONE likes my attitude.

(But I'm pretty sure you're also a teacher -- they always tell me only other teachers would agree with me -- like we're all from a certain planet...)