As I begin writing this entry, 2009 is one hour old. I really should to go to bed, but I decided I need to make my writer's resolutions official. Here goes:
1) I will write six days a week - no excuses.
2) I will continually seek to improve my writing skills by writing, attending a monthly critique group, attending at least one writer's conference, reading lots of MG and YA literature, and reading books on the craft of writing.
3) I will actively seek agent representation
4) I will write a synopsis for a sequel to the book I just finished writing.
5) I will finish writing the MG novel I began during NaNoWriMo.
That should keep me busy...
Happy New Year to All! Keep Writing!