Revisions are done!! (whew), ...at least for now. I'm going to set it aside for a few weeks then read it again with a fresh head. In the meantime, I'm working on a query letter, researching agents, and listening to a new character chatter away in my head. She's great fun and very different from my 1st protagonist. We're spending time together -getting to know each other over pizza and soda. She talks about her trouble a bit, but she's quite interesting. Might be a relationship worth pursuing.
Brenda has nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger award. Thanks, Brenda! I am supposed to list 7 things I love and nominate 7 new people. My list is a bit of a hodgepodge. Here goes:
1. I love my family. My husband is the best, and my children make me proud!
2. I love my students. The kids I work with are terrific. I am fortunate, indeed!
3. Solitude. Don't get me wrong - I love people, but they drain my battery dry. There's nothing quite like a few quiet, uninterrupted hours to recharge.
4. If I have time, I love to cook. I enjoy putting together a nice dinner for my family or making a dessert for friends.
5. I love to write. There is nothing I enjoy more than sitting at my computer and creating an entirely new reality.
6. I love walking in the park when the weather cooperates. I'm looking forward to spring!
7. I love a good book. One that makes me forget who I am and what my to-do list is for the day (or even the week).
I now nominate: chocolateer. As for the other six, I'm a bit late jumping into the game. My blogging friends have beat me to the punch!! But I'll name them anyway:
Kim Kasch- A Writer's Blog
Chocolate for Inspiration
Christy's Creative Space