Friday, August 21, 2009

The Joys of Sitemeter

This might sound funny, but I just LOVE Sitemeter! Geeky, I know, but I get a kick out of seeing where all of you are from. Who would of known that someone besides Mom would visit my blog?

I've had visitors from all over the United States - except Hawaii and Utah, and I have visitors from our neighbor - Canada. It's fun to see the different country's flags appear on the list. Some of the more recent ones who've visited are from South Korea and Germany. I've had visitors from Great Britain, France, Italy, Trinidad, South Africa, Denmark, and Japan - to name a few.

It really is a small world! Please leave a comment or a simple hello when you visit. Let me know where you're from. And most of all, thanks for stopping by. Ya'll come back now!

9 comments:

Rena Jones said...

That's cool! I really wanted to put a stat counter on mine when I first started, but I didn't know how to set it up at the same. Now I don't think it would matter, since it's been up for a year. That's neat you can see where everyone is from!

Trisha Pearson said...

That's really cool! It would be interesting to see how many people actually visit and where they are from. Hmmm. Sitemeter, eh?

Casey Something said...

I LOVE sitemeter, too. I leave it open a lot when I'm actively online, so I can see "who's on" - where they are from, how they found me, what they're looking at, etc.

Hope that doesn't seem stalkerish. It's just fascinating. LOL.

Nora MacFarlane said...

It really is fun to watch. Personally, I can't believe you all come around. Glad you do!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Um, hello! I'm from Utah... isn't it registering me? I've visited your blog hundreds of times!

Have you found out about Google Analytics? It keeps track of all sorts of things that keep me going back and getting obsessed. Hehe.

Nora MacFarlane said...

Oops! Gotcha! Now all I need is Hawaii. (grin)

Google Analytics? I've not heard of it. That's all I need. One more thing to distract from writing, lesson plans, housework...

Adrienne said...

Sitemeter IS fun. I like seeing some of the random google searches that actually direct people to my blog. Once in a while they're curious enough to stay a few seconds... :D

Anonymous said...

I'm tempted by sitemeter...always tempted.

Cate Gardner said...

Liverpool, England... I adore sitemeter, especially reading what people have googled to find me.